Monday, July 26, 2010

Pet Time

I just got back from a trip back home to Alberta. Every time I go back, I end up spending a large portion of my time visiting my friends' pets. I love animals, and I rarely meet one who doesn't like me. And so I also enjoy photographing them. Plus, pet people ALWAYS appreciate a good photo of their 'fur baby.'

This is my 'sister in law's' dog Riley, and like most labradors his nose is bigger then his stomach. This is his you want to share your pizza with me, even if you don't know it face. Pizza is his most favorite of the MANY, MANY foods that he loves.

This is his I didn't get any pizza face.

This is one of Amanda's cats Weechee. He has a habit of appearing suddenly and creepily staring at you, but he is probably the sweetest cat I have ever met.

I couldn't get enough of his beautiful blue eyes, even if they are two different sizes!

And this is Amanda's other cat Penny, she is huge! And her hobbies include eating Amanda's plants, and beating up Weechee.


This is Wilfred, and well, he's a pug, and very puggy he is!

2 comments:

  1. Love the pics Gem!! Keep up the great work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Amy! I only just saw your comment, a little late, but better than never!

    ReplyDelete