Sunday, May 15, 2011

Vic to Van, and Back Again

I just took a really brief trip to Vancouver this weekend to see some friends who were there on holidays. Since I was only there for 24 hours, I only got a few shots, but I just wanted to share them.


This was taken from the look-out deck at Schwartz Bay ferry terminal as I was waiting to board.


This was just outside of Granville Island on the Kits side.  I wondered if the bike was just left there, and the building managers got creative with it.  The whole thing was painted white, bike lock and all.


Love Cookies. Perfect for Anyone you Love.  This was inside the Granville Island Market.


And, surprise surprise, I didn't make my intended ferry, and ended up hanging out at the Tsawwassen terminal for an extra 2 hours.  Does anyone ever make the right ferry at Tsawwassen?  Because I certainly haven't.

No comments:

Post a Comment